1) The flight ticket is offered?
No, the student or the partner institution should provide the flight ticket.
2) May I use the course for credits in my institution?
Yes, we will provide a transcript with the program with a total of hours and grade. The students must accomplish 70% of attendency and grade 5.0 or more in order to be considered approved.
3) Will the student be evaluated in the program?
Yes, by a seminar presentation of the student groups on topics to be provided by the Summer School coordinator during the Course.
4) Will I have access to internet?
Yes, through EDUROAM or visitor login and password
5) May I stay longer for an intership?
Yes, with an advaced notice with deadline of June 26th through e-mail: email@example.com
6) How Do I arrive at ESALQ from the International airport?
There will be a shuttle from the airport to ESALQ, usually 2 hours drive for free. The departure time will be announced later when we have your arrival time.