When to apply
Applications for admission in the first semester of 2021 will be open for the Master's and Doctoral programs from 2 to 31 August 2020 (until 11:59 pm). The admission committee will not review late applications and submission of materials.
Candidates must apply exclusively by e-mail. Scan all application materials into PDF format and send them to email@example.com in a single email, following the instructions below:
1. Make sure you have all to materials together before you apply.
2. The documents must be legible. Use a scanner or a document scanning application instead of photographing the documents. Remember that a committee will review the materials. If PDF is not an option, make sure you convert them into a readable format as this could compromise their assessment.
3. Name your files after the names of the documents.
I.e.: Graduation Transcript, Graduation Diploma, Master's Transcript, Research Plan, etc.
4. In the subject line, type the name of the Graduate Program and degree to which you are applying.
I.e.: Crop Science (Doctorate)
5. Enter your full name in the body of the email. There is no need to compose a message.
One week after registration closes, applicants will be able to check here the list of applications received by the Graduate Studies Office.