1. Application form
2. Proof of payment of the registration fee (check item 3 in Conditions for registration) in the amount of R$ 100.00 (one hundred reais). Payment must be made exclusively by bank slip from the Banco do Brasil. Click here to generate the bank slip.
- Fee reduction requests (50%) must be submitted by March 10, 2023, exclusively via online form. Details (in Portuguese) »
- Foreign applicants who are abroad are exempted from paying the fee at the time of registration. If admitted, however, they must pay it at the first enrollment.
4. Official undergraduate transcript
5. Bachelor's degree diploma - front and back
6. Doctoral degree applicants only: official graduate transcript
7. Doctoral degree applicants only: Master's degree diploma – front and back
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued should submit an official document indicating the degree earned and homologation date (Day/month/year)
- Applicants who are still attending the master’s program should submit an official letter anticipating the date of the defense
- Applicants whose master’s degree was earned outside Brazil are additionally required to present degree equivalency except when the diploma is recognized countrywide
Note: Applicants who do not include the master’s degree diploma must be aware that if selected in the admission process they will be required to present the diploma at enrollment, with degree homologation date (Day/month/year) prior to the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ, otherwise they will not be able to enroll