Applications for admission in the first semester of 2024 will be open for the masters and doctorate programs from 1 to 31 August 2023 (until 23:59 PM, Brasília time). The admission committee will not review late applications and submission of materials.
Candidates must apply exclusively by e-mail. Scan all application materials into PDF format and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single email, following the instructions below:
1. Make sure you have all to materials together before you apply.
2. The documents must be legible. Use a scanner or a document scanning application instead of photographing the documents. Remember that a committee will review the materials. If PDF is not an option, make sure you convert them into a readable format as this could compromise their assessment.
3. Name and number your files after the names of the documents as they appear in the list of application materials.
I.e.: 1. Application form, 2. Graduation Transcript, 3. Graduation Diploma, 4. Master's Transcript, 5. Research Plan, etc.
4. In the subject line, type the name of the Graduate Program and degree to which you are applying.
I.e.: Applied Economics (Doctorate)
5. Enter your full name in the body of the email. There is no need to compose a message.
One week after registration closes, applicants will be able to check here the list of applications received by the Graduate Studies Office.