1. Application form
2. Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae at Lattes platform (CNPq). Please do not attach supporting documents
3. Official undergraduate transcript
4. Bachelor's degree diploma - front and back
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued should submit an official document indicating the date of conclusion and degree earned
- Applicants who are still attending undergraduate school should submit an official letter indicating that they are potentially eligible to graduate
Note: Applicants who do not include the diploma must be aware that if selected in the admission process they will be required to present the diploma at enrollment, with graduation conclusion date (Day/month/year) prior to the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ, otherwise they will not be able to enroll
5. One of the scientific articles listed in the application form or any other paper considered relevant
6. Research plan, maximum 4 pages, including brief introduction and justification of the research subject. The research area must be informed as well as the potential advisor.
1. Payment receipt regarding ANPEC's (Association of Graduate Programs in Economics) exam application, to be taken in the same year of ESALQ's application
1. Proof of payment of the registration fee (please refer to item 3 in Conditions for registration) in the amount of R$ 100.00 (one hundred reais). Payment must be made exclusively by bank slip from the Banco do Brasil. Click here to generate the bank slip.
- Fee reduction requests (50%) must be submitted by August 10, 2023, exclusively via online form. Details (in Portuguese) »
- Foreign applicants who are abroad are exempted from paying the fee at the time of registration. If admitted, however, they must pay it at the first enrollment.
- Foreign applicants who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in Brazil and are abroad at the time of registration are not exempt from paying the fee upon registration.
2. Official graduate transcript
3. Master's degree diploma – front and back
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued should submit an official document indicating the degree earned and homologation date (Day/month/year)
- Applicants who are still attending the master’s program should submit an official letter anticipating the date of the defense
- Applicants whose master’s degree was earned outside Brazil are additionally required to present degree equivalency except when the diploma is recognized countrywide
Note: Applicants who do not include the master’s degree diploma must be aware that if selected in the admission process they will be required to present the diploma at enrollment, with degree homologation date (Day/month/year) prior to the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ, otherwise they will not be able to enroll.