1. Application form
2. Proof of payment of the registration fee (please refer to item 3 in Conditions for registration) in the amount of R$ 100.00 (one hundred reais). Payment must be made exclusively by bank slip from the Banco do Brasil. Click here to generate the bank slip.
- Fee reduction requests (50%) must be submitted by August 10, 2023, exclusively via online form. Details (in Portuguese) »
- Foreign applicants who are abroad are exempt from paying the fee at the time of registration. If admitted, however, they must pay it at the first enrollment.
- Foreign applicants who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in Brazil and are abroad at the time of registration are not exempt from paying the fee upon registration.
3. Curriculum at Lattes (CNPq platform) or up-to-date ORCID (PDF).
4. Score sheet . For each item scored (last five years), supporting documents must be made available through an online storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and the corresponding link included in the scoring form. Additional proof may be requested at any time during the admission process.
5. Official undergraduate transcript
6. Bachelor's degree diploma - front and back
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued should submit an official document indicating the date of conclusion and degree earned
- Applicants who are still attending undergraduate school should submit an official letter indicating that they are potentially eligible to graduate
Note: Applicants who do not include the diploma must be aware that if selected in the admission process they will be required to present the diploma at enrollment, with graduation conclusion date (Day/month/year) prior to the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ, otherwise they will not be able to enroll
7. Doctoral degree applicants only: official graduate transcript
8. Doctoral degree applicants only: Master's degree diploma – front and back
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued should submit an official document indicating the degree earned and homologation date (Day/month/year)
- Applicants who are still attending the master’s program should submit an official letter anticipating the date of the defense
- Applicants whose Master’s degree was earned outside Brazil are additionally required to present degree equivalency except when the diploma is recognized countrywide
Note: Applicants who do not include the master’s degree diploma must be aware that if selected in the admission process they will be required to present the diploma at enrollment, with degree homologation date (Day/month/year) prior to the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ, otherwise they will not be able to enroll
9. We strongly encourage applicants to include letter by the prospect advisor
PLEASE NOTE: The list of advisors is available at http://www.esalq.usp.br/pg/programas/genetica/linhas-de-pesquisa. In case of approval in the admission exam, the program Coordination will designate an advisor to the applicant who does not have a previous acceptance letter of the advisor; it will be up to the student to decide whether or not to remain in the program.