1. Application form
2. Proof of payment of the registration fee (please refer to item 3 in Conditions for registration) in the amount of R$ 100.00 (one hundred reais). Payment must be made exclusively by bank slip from the Banco do Brasil. Click here to generate the bank slip.
- Fee reduction requests (50%) must be submitted by August 10, 2023, exclusively via online form. Details (in Portuguese) »
- Foreign applicants who are abroad are exempt from paying the fee at the time of registration. If admitted, however, they must pay it at the first enrollment.
- Foreign applicants who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in Brazil and are abroad at the time of registration are not exempt from paying the fee upon registration.
3. Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae at Lattes platform of “Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico” (National Council of Scientific and Technological Development – CNPq).
4. Official undergraduate transcript
5. BSc diploma (front and back)
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued should submit an official certificate informing the degree earned and homologation date (Day/month/year)
- Applicants who are still attending undergraduate programs should submit an official statement of eligibility for graduation
Note: Applicants who did not include copy of diploma at application will be required to do so at enrollment, provided date of graduation (day/month/year) is no later than the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ
6. Doctoral degree applicants only: official graduate transcript
7. Doctoral degree applicants only: Master's degree diploma (front and back)
- Applicants whose diplomas have not yet been issued please submit a certification of conclusion of master’s program, homologation date stated (day/month/year)
- Applicants who are still working on a master’s degree should submit an official statement informing predicted date of defense
- Applicants who earned a master’s degree overseas are required to present degree equivalency document, except when the diploma is recognized countrywide
Note: Applicants who fail to present the master’s degree diploma will be required to do so at enrollment, provided homologation date (day/month/year) is prior to the last day of the enrollment period at ESALQ, otherwise they will not be able to enroll